Here’s our curated list of the best shampoos with Aloe Vera and Biotin that will pump MEGA volume into your hair, and help you fight thinning hair problems.
Thinning hair can get you down.
It doesn’t just change your look, but it knocks your self-esteem too.
If your hair is thinning, I’m going to show you how a bottle of shampoo with Aloe Vera and Biotin can help.
The annoying thing about thinning hair is that it isn’t a single problem.
It quickly manifests into other problems like:
- Lack of volume
- Poor hair regrowth
- Struggle to maintain length retention
- Lowered confidence and self-esteem
Without ample volume, the flatness makes it a struggle to style your hair. You want to create a beautiful bouffant, but instead, you end up with a slack mess.
Do you struggle with thinning hair or patches of hair that’s gone missing?
Don’t worry. I’ve got your back.
If you want to put life and volume back into your hair …
… you need only 2 key natural ingredients:
- Aloe Vera
Biotin and Aloe Vera Can Fix Your Thinning Hair
Biotin and Aloe Vera are two of the best natural ingredients that help to remedy thinning hair. Each of them has excellent qualities to make your hair thick, and boost natural regrowth from the roots.
Let me explain why …
Biotin Gives Your Weak Hair Energy
What is Biotin?
Simply put, it’s a soluble vitamin that’s part of the vitamin B group (B7).
Your body uses Biotin to convert nutrients into energy, and it plays a vital role in keeping your hair, skin, and nails healthy.
Research proves that Biotin can help your hair grow back if you’ve been experiencing hair loss or thinning hair. As well as taking Biotin in supplements (and getting it through your food), you can also get its benefits via a shampoo applied directly to your hair and scalp.
We know that Biotin is necessary for healthy hair and that Biotin deficiency has been linked to hair loss. Although it’s not certain that Biotin on its own can help with hair regrowth, it is one ingredient that helps.
Another natural ingredient that complements Biotin is Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera Gives Your Hair Hydration And Moisture
Aloe Vera is used in a huge range of products for hair and skin care.
The Aloe Vera plant has several nutrients in it, which are good for your hair and skin. This plant extract contains vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as most of the amino acids found in the human body. Plus, it’s very hydrating, being more than 90% water.
And how does it help your thinning hair?
Diane Gage, a writer on modern health issues, who also wrote a book about the benefits of Aloe Vera, says:
“Aloe Vera has a chemical makeup similar to that of keratin and it rejuvenates the hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.”
The Best Shampoos with Aloe Vera and Biotin
Using a shampoo with Aloe Vera and Biotin is an excellent way to get both of these special ingredients into your hair care routine.
Here are the best products we recommend.
Mill Creek Biotin Shampoo with Aloe Vera
This Biotin and Aloe Vera shampoo also has keratin, peppermint oil, and jojoba. It has an organic therapy formula that includes other B vitamins.
- Contains hydrating Argan oil and refreshing Peppermint oil
- Free of Sulfates, Alcohol, and Parabens
- Safe for colored hair
Osensia O So Thick & Strong Shampoo
The Osensia shampoo is designed to strengthen your hair. If your locks are lifeless, it will smooth and moisturize while also promoting hair growth.
- Contains Biotin, Aloe Vera, Vitamin B5, and Cucumber extract
- Designed to moisturize, protect and promote growth
- Sulfate and Paraben free, suitable for all hair
The Product Biotin and Vitamin Shampoo
Add thickness and volume to your hair with this anti hair loss shampoo. It contains Biotin and Aloe Vera, as well as Cucumber and pro-vitamin B5. Its high potency Biotin formula is designed to strengthen the roots of your hair.
- Adds volume and strength for better length retention
- Sulfate and Paraben free – safe for colored hair
- High Biotin content
Re:line Biotin Thickening Shampoo
This all-natural shampoo with Aloe Vera and Biotin blocks DHT, which is a key factor in causing hair loss.
- Sulfate and Paraben free – safe for colored hair
- Hypoallergenic and all natural
- Includes vitamin B complex and 10,000mcg Biotin
Mill Creek Botanicals Biotene
Mill Creek’s shampoo is another that features keratin to give extra strength to your hair. It comes in a handy bundle with the matching conditioner too.
- Contains reparative Vitamin E, as well as Biotin and Aloe Vera
- All natural and organic
- Works for all hair types
A few people have reported disliking the smell of this shampoo, but many others seem satisfied with it.
Andalou is a unisex shampoo that contains Lavender and Jojoba oil, alongside Biotin and Aloe Vera. It’s designed to give lift, body, and shine.
- Comes bundled with a matching conditioner
- Restores volume and shine in your hair
Enso Organic Shampoo
If you’re looking for a natural shampoo that works for sensitive scalp, try Enso Organic Shampoo. It contains organic Aloe Vera, Manuka honey, Biotin, and orange peel oil.
- pH balanced and Sulfate free
- All natural – no fragrance, Parabens or preservatives
- Good for all hair types, including chemically-treated
Evlogies Naturals Shampoo
Evlogies shampoo with Aloe Vera and Biotin is for fortifying and purifying your hair. It features plant-based DHT blockers like Arginine, Aloe Vera, Rosemary oil, Tea Tree oil, Caffeine, Ginseng, and Saw Palmetto.
- Moisturizes your scalp with Argan and Sesame seed oil
- Strengthens and nourishes the hair follicle
- Clarifies without using sulfates, parabens, gluten or silicone
This pH balanced Biotin shampoo is safe for color-treated hair, as well as dry, normal or oily hair. Its natural ingredients offer a deep clean and hydration.
- Includes healing Manuka honey and other natural ingredients
- Unscented by has a great natural scent
- Organic, Sulfate free, and keratin safe
Jason Pure Natural Shampoo
Jason shampoo is gently cleansing, with Biotin and vitamin B5. Ginseng and lavender extract help to repair your hair.
- Natural and free of Sulfates and Parabens
- Helps to repair split ends and minimize breakage
- Available to purchase with a matching conditioner
Aloe Vera and Biotin in your shampoo could help you to halt the harrowing effects of thinning hair. If thin hair is getting you down, choose the right shampoo to perk up your mood and your locks.
Put the volume, thickness, and length back into your lifeless locks.