Hair Botox lasts for 3 months.
And here’s what you can expect: (Hair Botox benefits)
- Save Time: Hair Botox evens out hair porosity to make styling easier
- Humidity Proof: Walk in humid weather without worrying about frizz
- Strong Hair:
Keratin Botoxmakes your hair strong
- Bouncy Hair: Collagen in Hair Botox keeps your hair elastic
- No Hassle Hair Styling: Good hair symmetry, manageable straight hair
Read: What is HairBotox Treatment »
It’s true that we all dream of having hair like Disney princesses …
But the reality is …
It’s no child’s play.
You need to look after your hair. Even after you’ve stepped out of the hair salon looking like a diva.
Hint: You must ditch the bad hair habits.
Break The Bad Habits That Damage Your Hair
Once you’ve had your hair makeover, the cycle of bad habits creeps in again from the next day.
Here’s a few of them:
- Daily washing
- Not rinsing off your shampoo completely
- Overheating hair with your blow dryer or flat iron
- Not using heat protection when flat ironing
- Impatient when detangling wet hair
And the list continues …
Read: 13 Hair Mistakes You Need To Stop Making »
We are all guilty of being lazy and careless sometimes. I am too !
And this applies to our daily hair care routine too.
A Brazilian Botox hair treatment does not fix all your hair woes.
Yes it works, but it also depends on what you do to your hair afterwards.
Support it with a good TLC hair care routine.
Your hair will love you back for that.
Here are my tips to make your treatment more rewarding.
- Wash your hair less
- Use a dry shampoo on greasy hair days
- Use the right heat on your hair
- Use the right hair botox shampoo
- Avoid harsh chemicals in your hair
- Sleep on a satin pillowcase (Cotton dehydrates hair)
Wash Your Hair Less
Any keratin treatment wears off with frequent washing. Hair Botox is no different.
Stretch your hair washing routine to 3 days. This will train your scalp to regulate sebum naturally.
The more you wash, the more your hair gets greasy. (Cosmopolitan Magazine)
Buy Dry Shampoos At Amazon.com »
Use it in between washes and your scalp will learn to balance it’s oil production.
Don’t Overdo It On Heat Styling
Heat abuse is a serious issue.
It’s important you understand your hair and the heat capacity that works on your hair type and texture.
If you’re not sure what’s the optimum heat to use on your hair …
Check out my heat styling temperature chart to find out which flat iron works best and how to set the right heat for your hair.
Use Sulfate & Salt Free Shampoos
Salt and sulfates in shampoos will strip off keratin from your hair.
You need to stay away from them.
As a rule of thumb, I always recommend you buy from Hair Botox brands that sell the complete package.
It’s best to use the same line of pre and post treatment care.
A complete Botox for the hair straightener kit will include:
- Clarifying shampoo
- Keratin treatment serum
- Botox shampoo for hair
- Botox hair conditioner
- Deep conditioning Hair Botox Mask
A good example is the Majestic Hair Botox kit (The best selling hair botox product).
Get 1 Year Of Frizz Free Hair (4 Treatments)[easyazon_link identifier=”B013JKTSDM” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”n”][/easyazon_link]
The best part …
You don’t need a hair stylist to do it for you.
Majestic is the easiest Hair Botox at home product with full instructions included.
Unleash your inner Disney princess and give your hair the treatment it deserves.
Just don’t forget the Botox after care TLC.
Want To Make Your Hair Botox Treatment Last Longer ?
Then, you can’t miss my Keratin Treatment After Care guide.
It’s fully loaded with tips and tricks you won’t find elsewhere.
Here’s a preview:
- How to avoid the wrong shampoos for keratin hair
- Mistakes to avoid when you have a keratin treatment
- Best Botox Shampoos for hair
- Deep conditioning products
- Sulfate free & Chemical Free products
- A Full Chart with all the Dos and Don’ts you can print and use.