Here’s exactly what a keratin treatment does to curly hair:
- It makes your curls smooth
- It fixes porosity problems
- It improves curl texture
- Your brush glides through without tangles
- You get more defined curls
- And it doesn’t make your hair straight
Contrary to what most people think, a keratin treatment does not straighten or loosen your curls.
The trick is to choose a smoothing treatment rather than the traditional off-the-shelf or straightening solution from your hair salon.
Fair enough, if you’re bored of curly hair and want to change to straight, then a keratin straightening treatment will be just fine.
But for those who want to enhance their curls, I highly recommend the smoothing range.
Why Choose a Keratin Smoothing Treatment For Curls?
Unlike straightening treatments that change the structure of the hair to realign them straight, a smoothing treatment does not break the disulfide bonds of curly hair.
Instead, the treatment repairs high porosity and reinforces the disulfide bonds to make your curls smooth and easier to manage.
Your hair is made up of keratin, so the treatment is putting the protein back into the hair, which is often lost due to age and chemical services. Abraham Sprinkle Hairstylist - InStyle.com
Aside from making your curls pop, here are the other benefits of a smoothing treatment, also commonly known as the keratin hair botox smoothing:
- It removes and prevents frizz
- It adds smoothness to your layers
- It prevents color fade
- It makes your hair color more vibrant
- It makes your curls easy to detangle
- It improves curly hair texture
- It strengthens the s-bonds
- It makes your hair shiny
- It saves you a lot of time when styling
And here’s one product I personally vouch for …
Table Of Contents
- Why Choose a Keratin Smoothing Treatment For Curls?
- The Best Keratin Treatment for Curly Hair?
- How To Do a Keratin Treatment For Curly Hair
- Give Your Curls A Makeover Today
The Best Keratin Treatment for Curly Hair?
I highly recommend the Inoar BotoHair smoothing treatment.
Inoar BotoHair smoothing treatment
Here’s why …
Formaldehyde is a dangerous toxic chemical often used in traditional hair treatments like relaxers to break the bonds at an elevated pH level.
But ever since the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) issued a Hazard Alert to hair salon owners and customers about its dangers from exposure, more hair cosmetic brands have started to look for healthier alternatives.
Inoar Cosmetics is one of the first companies to adopt a Formaldehyde-free product range.
Their products deliver the same results more effectively by using a better and safer to health alternative called Glyoxylic Acid.
And as a result:
- No toxic smell
- No skin and scalp irritations
- And no risk of cancer
Argan Oil is the Star Ingredient
Argan oil has long been the best choice for dry and damaged hair.
This highly potent elixir fuses hydrating fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants to rejuvenate dry and damaged hair with one treatment.
It also leaves your hair feeling luxurious with plenty of bounce and texture.
It Makes Your Curls Supple and Elastic
Calling upon Collagen and Hydrolyzed proteins, the Inoar smoothing treatment works from the very core of your curly hair to fortify the structure and to save your hair from disintegrating.
Curly hair needs to be strong from the inner structure because of its twists and bends that make them vulnerable to breakage.
Collagen and micro proteins in the Inoar smoothing treatment will save your curls from going limp and lifeless.
How To Do a Keratin Treatment For Curly Hair
Step 1: Use a Deep Cleansing Shampoo
Like any salon treatment, a deep cleansing is essential to ensure your hair is free from product buildup, residues, and grime that can otherwise block the treatment from effectively absorbing into your hair.
And to do this, a clarifying shampoo is a must.
Related: Our best clarifying shampoos.
Here’s how you need to prep your hair:
- Gently shampoo with the Inoar Deep Cleansing Shampoo
- Massage for 5 minutes
- Rinse and repeat if necessary
- Using a blowdryer, dry your hair 80% if it is moderately curly, or 100% if it is very kinky
Step 2: Apply The BotoHair Treatment
- Incorporate one part BotoHair Collagen Smoothing System with two parts BotoHair Reconstructor Balm
- Mix well
- Part the hair into 4 sections and apply the product to small sections of the hair from scalp to ends
- Starting at the nape of the neck, leave ½ inch of space from the scalp area
- Let it sit for about 10 minutes
- Blow-dry hair 100%
Step 3: Flat Iron In Sections
- Divide hair into 4 parts
- Flat iron 3 to 5 times in thin sections
- Rinse thoroughly and style as desired
And that’s it.
This the best product that every girl with tendrills need. You can strut around your bountiful bouncy curls the very next day.
And best of all, it will cut your hair styling time in half !
Give Your Curls A Makeover Today
If you want a bouncing head of springy and happy curls, then a keratin smoothing treatment is a no brainer.
Not only it repairs existing damage and high porosity problems, but it also prevents your ringlets from deconstructing over time.
I know the awesomeness that comes with having a crown of curls.
Just make sure they don’t go limp and lose their bounce.
Try the Inoar Botohair today and see the immediate difference!