There’s Definitely A Surprise Product For You Right Here!So jump right in…
Table Of Contents
- The Best Keratin Treatments And Reviews
- Keratin Treatment Benefits
- What Causes Your Hair To Frizz?
- How Does A Keratin Treatment Work?
- Formaldehyde Free Is The Way To Go!
- Types Of Keratin Treatments
- Botox Keratin Hair Treatment
- The Brazilian Keratin Treatment
- Brazilian Blowout Keratin Treatment
- Brazilian Blow Dry Keratin Treatments
- Cysteine Complex Treatments – A New Type Of Keratin Therapy
- Japanese Keratin Hair Treatment
- The Japzilian (Japanese And Brazilian Fusion)
- Italian Keratin (Thermal) Hair Treatment
- Moroccan Keratin (Argan Oil) Therapy And Treatment
- Dominican Keratin (Curl Reversion) Treatment
- The Soft Keratin Treatment
- Keratin Treatment For Different Results
- Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- Keratin Straightening Treatment
- Keratin Relaxers
- Using Keratin For Hair conditioning
- Deep Keratin Treatment
- Zero Frizz Quickie
- Keratin Leave-In Treatment
- The Progressive Keratin Treatment
- Intense Renewal Keratin (Kerabond Technology) Treatment
- Keratin Repair Treatment
- Keratin Infusion Treatment
- Keratin Color Lock In Treatment
- The Protein Treatment
- Bio Ionic Keratin Formula (Ion Transformation Treatment)
- Collagen Keratin Hair Treatment
- Keratin Oil Hair Treatment
- Keratin Product Options (One That Suits You !)
- Engage Your Senses With Flavors and Scents
- Find The Right Solutions For Your Hair Type
- Keratin Hair Treatment Process (Step-By-Step)
- Tools You Need For A Home DIY Keratin
- Concerned About Side Effects?
The Best Keratin Treatments And Reviews
1. Majestic Hair Botox
2. Inoar Botohair
3. Kashmir Keratin System
4. L’oreal Fiberceutic Botox For Hair
5. Nutree Bottox Expert
6. BotoSmart Rejuvenating Hair Treatment
7. Tahe Magic Botox Effect
8. Keratin Research
9. Keratina Botox Gel – SoftLiss
Keratin Treatment Benefits
“A keratin hair straightening can save up to 40% of your time blow drying everyday!”Henri Borday – Hair Stylist New York Mizu Salon and Corporate Educator for Global Keratin.If your hair gets wiry or turns into a frizz ball every summer…
Experiment with a keratin product!Benefits of keratin treatment for your hair:
- Cuts down styling and blow drying time
- Fortifies your hair
- No more frizz
- It removes bad chemicals from your hair (hard water, shampoo residues)
- Your hair retains moisture
- Gets rid of split ends
- It replenishes the hair’s natural keratin protein
- It makes hair color look more natural
- No grow out. Your hair will return to its natural state after 3 months
What Causes Your Hair To Frizz?Hair frizz do get progressively worse, and the main reasons are:
- Environmental conditions
- Coloring and heat stylling
How Does A Keratin Treatment Work?Keratin does not make your hair straight !The treatment is neither a relaxer nor a straightener. It’s a frizz reduction therapy.Relaxers and straighteners use harsh chemicals to change the texture and break the bonds in your hair. While Keratin softens, smoothes, and makes your hair manageable without even touching the cortex.Remember:88% of your hair is keratin, and it wears out with ageing, environmental factors, and styling.A keratin treatment replenishes your hair’s natural protein, which helps combat frizz. It evens out the porosity and damaged parts of your hair, smoothing the cuticle. The finishing touch of the treatment seals the shaft of the hair to make it straight and sleek.As a result your hair appears freshly blown out making everyday styling a breeze.Although the results are not permanent, your picture perfect hair will last for a good 3 months at least.
Formaldehyde Free Is The Way To Go!Did you know?When Keratin Treatments were first introduced to hair salons, hair stylists had to wear masks to use them. The treatments back then contained Formaldehydes.Yes, Formaldehyde gas that causes irritation to the skin, eyes, nose and lungs.But:In 2011, the OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) issued a warning and a ban on these products. As a result, keratin treatment suppliers now follow strict regulations.Any products used today should be Formaldehyde free. If you’re unsure, ask your stylist or check your product label.
How To Check For Formaldehydes:
Types Of Keratin TreatmentsThere are thousands of keratin treatment products available online and in salons right now.I’ll be honest with you….A lot of people end up buying the wrong product because of the confusing choices.I’ve broken it down in easier categories.By reading through this list, you’ll understand better what your hair needs and which type is better suited for your hair.
Botox Keratin Hair TreatmentHair Botox is the latest trend in Keratin Treatments. The products are Formaldehyde-Free, contains Caviar oil, Collagen, Amino acids, and supercharged Nano Keratin molecules.Right now, it’s very popular in hair salons and also available as DIY kits.A Hair Botox kit will usually consist of:
The Brazilian Keratin TreatmentKeratin treatments originate from Brazil since 2005. Empowering women to turn wild, frizzy hair into manageable and touchable tresses.Although the first Brazilian Blowout range was banned by the OHSA for using harmful formaldehydes, the newer generations are regulated. Brazilian keratin treatments DO NOT contain any aldehydes and dangerous chemicals.They are safe to use, non permanent, and will naturally fade out in 3 months.Brazilian keratin treatments work on any type of hair:
- Previously straightened
Brazilian Blowout Keratin TreatmentThe Brazilian blowout takes up to 90 minutes, depending on your hair length.But guess what…You can wash your hair right after the treatment.Blowout means: blow-drying the hair with the option to flat iron.The process includes using a blow-dryer with a comb attached. You can also use a handheld dryer combined with a vent brush, paddle brush, penman brush, or round brush.What to expect: Your hair is gently relaxed and straightened. The results will last for 3 months but that of course depends on your hair texture and aftercare.If you haven’t got time for a full on Keratin blowout treatment, you can use express blowouts to tame your frizz.Brazilian Blowout vs Keratin Treatment (Regular)The differences between Brazilian Blowout and Keratin treatment: Benefits Of Brazilian Blowouts
- It takes only 90 minutes to perform and provides more convenience for you.
- You can wash your hair right after the treatment on the same day!
- Brazilian blowouts do not contain formaldehyde and will cut down on your time for daily styling.
Brazilian Blow Dry Keratin TreatmentsCompared to a Brazilian Blowout, a Brazilian Blow Dry treatment requires 72 hours after the treatment to wash.The keratin Blow Dry treatment works as any other keratin treatment. Semi-permanent smoothing with extra nourishment and conditioning to your hair.
Cysteine Complex Treatments – A New Type Of Keratin TherapyCysteine treatments use natural amino acids to straighten your hair. The natural amino acid is considered safer than formaldehyde based straighteners and is easily absorbed.What’s more remarkable…A Cysteine keratin treatment is suitable type 3 / 4 hair as it does not contain any complicated chemical formulas.
- It takes a lot less time to apply, and costs less
- Contains the finest botanical ingredients and natural proteins
- No harsh chemicals
- Natural smoothing effect with total frizz reduction
- Provides intense conditioning and improves hair texture quality.
Japanese Keratin Hair TreatmentThis change is permanent until your hair grows out.Japanese straightening restructures your hair by breaking the bonds and re aligning them. Unlike traditional keratin which washes out over time, Japanese straightening will grow out.Japanese hair straightening requires a lot of upkeep.It may last longer than your regular keratin straightening.But:Regular keratin is safer.If you don’t like the end result of your Japanese straightening…You’re stuck ! Unless you chop your hair off allowing it to grow out again.
The Japzilian (Japanese And Brazilian Fusion)The Japzilian Keratin Treatment is a hybrid of Brazilian smoothing and Japanese straightening.Why this idea?G-San, a stylist from the Joseph Martin Salon in Beverly Hills introduced this idea exclusively for her salon. Her experiment proved that this treatment lasts a lot longer than a Brazilian treatment.Yes, that’s 5 months longer than a Keratin Brazilian treatment alone !Here’s how it works:The Brazilian treatment loosens the curls first, followed by the Japanese product on top of the hair to seal and lock out the frizz. This combination does not need any heat styling. For a perfect finish, use simple air drying.This combined treatment can take up to 5 hours though. Definitely not for the impatient.There is no 72 hour waiting time to wash. You can rinse your hair and blow dry 1 hour after completion.There isn’t any Japzilian Kits on sale right now, but we will keep you updated once the products are available.
Italian Keratin (Thermal) Hair TreatmentThe Italian version of keratin treatments uses thermal styling to re arrange the chains of hair keratin, extending them to give a smooth and sleek feel.The only Italian keratin therapy I found online so far is the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00DUGPRN6″ locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”n”]Alfaparf Milano Lisse Design Keratin Therapy [/easyazon_link].It’s marketed as parabens and formaldehyde free…But:It does smell and smoke a lot. The bottles are also too small limiting the amount of treatments you can get for your hair.However, it does the job for it’s low price.
Moroccan Keratin (Argan Oil) Therapy And TreatmentSimilar to Brazilian Keratin treatments, the Moroccan formula rebuilds your hair to make it elastic, soft and naturally vibrant.The extra benefit of this treatment lies in one secret ingredient: The Moroccan Argan oil.Argan oil gives your hair intense conditioning and vitality.
Dominican Keratin (Curl Reversion) TreatmentOriginating from the Dominican Republic, this treatment can be varied to suit individual hair types.But there are limitations to this method:
- It lasts only up to 4 weeks
- The procedure takes longer
- Your hair will revert back to its natural state as it gets wet more often
- Requires very high levels of heat
- A heat protectant is also required
- Can cause heat damage to your hair
- Should be done sparingly to avoid heat damage to your hair
The Soft Keratin TreatmentIdeal for those who love their curls and wavy hair.Sometimes, you simply want to get rid of the frizz without changing your curl pattern.In other words:You want smooth manageable hair but with the same curl definition. A Soft keratin formula is the right one to go for.Best suited for fine to medium textured hair, the treatment coats your hair from root to tip. It is then sealed with a blow dryer and a ceramic flat iron.Enjoy curly, wavy textured hair with more definition and no frizz for at least 2 months with a soft keratin hair treatment.
Keratin Treatment For Different Results
Keratin Smoothing TreatmentA Smoothing therapy is different to conventional straighteners.While straighteners and relaxers break the protein bonds in the hair structure…Smoothing coats hydrolysed keratin on the outer layer of your hair.The difference:Keratin straightening reforms your hair into a permanent straight shape.Smoothing treatment with keratin renews the smoothness of your hair from the outside.The benefits of smoothing your hair with keratin:
- It does not break your hair
- Smooth hair looks healthier
- Smooth hair can be styled wavy or straight (more versatile)
- Smoothing works on all hair types
- Gets rid of unwanted frizz
- The treatment is cheaper and takes less time to perform
- No harsh chemicals involved
- Less heat damage to your hair
- Less maintenance and upkeep
- Keeps your hair volume intact
- Enjoy luxurious texture and intense shine
- Moisturizes your hair with Argan oil
- Lasts 6-8 weeks
- Provides a protective layer on your hair (strong hair)
Keratin Straightening TreatmentAlways go for the semi permanent hair straightening treatment.Avoid the aggressive Japanese style straightening by using deep conditioning treatments instead. This will also ensure your natural hair structure remains intact and gradually return.
- Awesome Pre and Post treatment care included
- 95% reduction of frizz
- Safer than Japanese treatments and relaxers
- Good for over processed hair
- Easy to do it yourself at home
- Less down time. Can be washed same day
Keratin RelaxersGet the results of an expensive Brazilian Blowout for LESS THAN $30.Yes, that’s right.[easyazon_link identifier=”B00789UP8S” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]The most loved Keratin hair relaxing treatment at the moment is the Nunnat Ultra keratin touch.One happy customer claims this product made her hair feel like the expensive weaves she used to buy. Keratin relaxers are very popular among African Americans.Another popular product is the Keratin Complex natural smoothing.Avoid the high costs of hair salons, smooth and relax your hair with these cheaper alternatives.
Using Keratin For Hair conditioningMake your keratin hair treatment last longer with a conditioning treatment.Not just any conditioning …Look for Keratin shampoos and conditioners that complement your smoothing or straightening.These conditioners and keratin after care solutions improve the feel and texture of your hair. Keratin conditioners make your expensive treatment feel like it was just done yesterday.Benefits of a rich keratin conditioner:
- Superior penetration of keratin
- Keeps your hair moist and smooth
- Maintains your hair’s elasticity
- Helps protect your hair color from fading
- Prevents split ends
- Adds shine and protect from sun damage
Deep Keratin Treatment
Get 3 months out of a 6 weeks Keratin Blowout !If your hair is still on the dry side after your your Brazilian hair treatment, then use a deep keratin conditioning product.An deep intense moisturizing cream will fortify and nourish your hair even further. Giving you longer lasting frizz free hair.A lot of women claim to use deep keratin treatments at home in between treatments:The added benefits:
- Keep moisture locked in
- Prolongs your keratin treatment results
- Nourishes your hair
- Good for chemically processed hair that stay dry
Zero Frizz QuickieThe Zero Frizz Quickie is a treatment developed by Julien Farel, famous celebrity stylist in New York.It’s a 45 minutes quick keratin treatment that straightens your hair and eliminates frizz.But the best part is…It retains your hair’s natural volume and texture as opposed to other keratin treatments.The Zero Frizz Quickie difference:
- Treatment last for 6 to 8 weeks without compromising style and body
- No chemical damage – only hydrolyzed keratin used
- No odors or sensitivity caused (formaldehyde free)
- No downtime
- Only 45 minutes for the whole treatment
- Products are cheap and affordable
Keratin Leave-In TreatmentUse a Keratin Leave-in treatment as a daily restorative styling product.It’s cheap and it does a lot of good to your hair.First of all, it’s lightweight: You won’t even feel it in your hair. It’s so easy to use and carry around, it has become a must have for most women.I have one of these in my bag always:[easyazon_link identifier=”B002CMLHEC” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]
It’s A 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus KeratinThere’s 10 good reasons why:
- Good for maintaining your keratin treatment
- Improves on styling and managing your hair
- Works for all hair types
- Replenishes lost protein
- Protects natural keratin in your hair
- Heat damage protection
- Good hydration balance
- Detangles, de frizzes your hair easily
- Makes hair structure stronger
- Extra silky hair feeling
The Progressive Keratin TreatmentA common misconception about keratin:The longer you leave the serum in your hair the stronger your hair will be.That’s not true.It’s the opposite. A one day Keratin treatment holds your hair stronger than those needing 3 days to wash.In my opinion: the 3 days wash is to avoid harsh shampoos that can strip the keratin from your hair.Remember:Even if your keratin treatment allows you to wash on the same day, you should avoid shampoos that contain sulfates.Sulfates will strip Keratin layers from your hair.Progressive Keratin requires no waiting time for washing. It restores the lipid layers of your hair that have suffered coloring and styling damage.You apply the treatment over a 30 day period rather than in one sitting. Which means your hair gets to absorb and repair gradually over a period of time.Progressive Keratin treatment benefits:
- Your hair is more resistant to damage
- Progressive straight effect
- Reverses capillary aging
- It can take up to 30 daily applications
- Use it as a styling aid for curls
- Controls humidity and gives your hair a healthy bounce
Intense Renewal Keratin (Kerabond Technology) TreatmentThe dry and brittle hair solution.Soy proteins and antioxidants in any hair products add extra repairing power to banish dry hair.What you get with an Intense Renewal Treatment:
- Keratin formula that mends even the most damaged hair
- Antioxidants in your hair
- No fumes treatment
- Reduction in hair breakage
- A revitalised natural protective layer for your hair
Keratin Repair TreatmentTalking about repair and renewal…… it’s important to note that only real keratin can repair hair damage.Keratin is the most important building block of your hair. Therefore, any type of damage essentially degrades the keratin protein cells first.What you need is functional keratin proteins that adapt and bonds to the damaged areas of the hair follicles. This type of smart keratin molecules know how to adequately fill up the damaged areas of your hair, leaving each strand smooth and plump.
If your hair is crying out for a damage rescue treatment:
Keratin Infusion TreatmentAn Infusion treatment locks hydration and nourishment in your hair.The ultimate benefits of using a Keratin Infusion treatment is to make your hair look lustrous and well nourished. Well nourished hair is always full of bounce and vitality.After all:You want your hair to be beautiful from the inside too.Evenly distribute an Infusion keratin serum on towel dried hair and watch how it enhances your hair’s body and shine. Ideally these types of Keratin solutions are used before or after blow-drying.You can also use it after you use hot iron to style your hair.
Keratin Color Lock In TreatmentHow do you prevent fading between hair color treatments?It’s easy.Brassy tones, and dull looking hair color are the results of UV rays, environmental factors, and harsh sulfate shampoos.Use a color lock and smooth 2 in 1 after color sealer with Keratin spray. This formula is designed to keep your hair color looking natural and vibrant.Moreover, a Keratin Express Color Lock treatment will keep your hair frizz at bay.The benefits of a color lock Keratin leave-in treatment:
- Locks in color
- Prevents fading between color services
- Eliminates frizz and softens curls
- Makes keratin color treatments last longer
- Adds shine and vibrancy
- Speeds up styling/finishing time
- Easy to use and versatile
- Locks in moisture with a humidity barrier
- Improves elasticity of your hair
- Repairs split ends
- Can shampoo after 24 hours
The Protein TreatmentFirst of all, it’s important to note that *too much* protein can make your hair brittle.Find out if your hair lacks protein.You’ll know that if you hair feels:
- Suffering from chemical damage
Bio Ionic Keratin Formula (Ion Transformation Treatment)If you’re still not sure about the so-called “No Formaldehyde” products, Bio Ionic is an option you can consider.Hair stylists call this the “Ion Transformation”.It guarantees only the use of finest natural Ion Complex ingredients.This treatment uses close to 32 natural occurring minerals. No Carcinogens and other cancer causing chemicals.The process is as follows:
- The minerals transfer negative ions into your hair
- The Ions then break water molecules into tiny ones that penetrates and moisturise your hair.
- Bionic Straightening makes your hair strong against humidity and frizz
- You only need to do it once a year (compared to every 3 months with regular Keratin)
- Straightens 100% of your curls
- Even the most extreme humidity won’t affect your hair
- No Carcinogens or harsh chemicals (Formaldehydes)
- Smooth, Frizz-Free hair for one year
Collagen Keratin Hair TreatmentCollagen makes your skin plump.Used as an important ingredient for skin cosmetics, it improves elasticity and strength for a youthful appearance.It has the same effect on your individual hairs too.Add Collagen to your hair and you’ll get…… improved elasticity, volume boost, resilient hair and a more youthful appearance.
Keratin Oil Hair TreatmentKeratin oil contains fortifying proteins and Phyto IV Complex to make your hair soft, smooth and vibrant.And the best thing…It’s very simple to apply: just apply it evenly on damp hair and leave for as long as you like.Here’s how your hair benefits from a keratin healing oil:
- Reduces drying time for your hair
- Heals excessive damage
- Reconstructs the inner layers of your hair
Keratin Product Options (One That Suits You !)The different types of Keratin treatment for hair:
- Nano Keratin Ampoules (Botox)
Keratin Serum For HairA Hair Serum protects your hair from styling tools damage like straightening irons.It coats your hair with:
- Amino acids
Get That Healthy Sheen Back In Your Hair !
Pure Keratin Hair TreatmentPure Keratin prevents vapour during ironing.I’ll say most Keratin treatments are Formaldehyde-Free these days…But:You can still expect a small amount of smoke or vapour during the flat ironing process.Ingredients like pure neutral water, pure mineral silicone and Keratin makes the pure range a safe option to use at home.The results: Long lasting gleam and softness for your hair.
Keratin Mask TreatmentA Keratin mask helps your hair with a moisture surge.Do it once a week, you’ll feel the boost in hydration to your hair.A Keratin mask treatment can be done in as little as 20 minutes.Here’s how you do it for best results:
- Apply it to your hair evenly
- Get a warm damp towel and wrap it around your head
- Leave for 20 minutes
- After removing the towel, leave your hair to cool for a few minutes
- Then rinse
Try out and see !
Nanokeratin Hair Repair TreatmentNanokeratin hair treatments use Biomimetic Keratin (imitates nature) processes to rejuvenate your hair.These treatments contain the tiniest possible molecules of Keratin. They absorb faster and easier into your hair.Sometimes, a regular Keratin serum is not enough for your hair.If you’ve done Keratin treatments in the past and they did not work well for you, it’s time to give Nanokeratin a go!Perhaps your hair needs a Keratin formula for more deeper penetration because of the hair quality.This is the most intense Keratin formula you can get.
Keratin Cream For Hair (Reduce Combing Friction)Use a Keratin cream to reduce friction and damage when combing your hair.Yes, that’s right !Did you know that glide force and detangling also damage your hair. Especially if you brush your hair right after washing.Water displacement in Keratin healing oil creams increases lubricity and surface slip.Apply the cream to your damp hair, then comb after washing.Notice the easy glide and the BIG difference.
Keratin Spray For Hair (Hair Mist)A Keratin hair spray is cheap.It’s something you can easily slide in your handbag and use while you’re out.With a 2 minutes quick fix Keratin spray, you get a light brushable hold with good layers.And even better …A Keratin-enriched mist spray gets rid of the static flyaways.I use the [easyazon_link identifier=”B000EMDK2Y” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″]Chi Keratin Mist spray[/easyazon_link]. It smoothes all the spritzes at the bottom of my long hair when blow drying.I also recommend a Keratin spray as a good follow up for Keratin aftercare.
Vegan Keratin Treatment (100% Cruelty Free)According to theveganwoman.com, your shampoos and hair treatments contain Non-Vegan Ingredients.Watch out for Biotins, a common ingredient in shampoos and hair serums.If your product label does not explicitly say it’s 100% Vegan, you should assume it’s not.Ingredients in hair products that are Non-Vegan:
- Hyaluronic Acids
- Cetyl Alcohols
- Stearic Acids
Keratin Organic Treatments (Non-Toxic)For those who are completely against toxic products, there’s Organic alternatives.Products like Keragreen and Kerarganic are suitable non-toxic alternatives rich in pure organic ingredients.These products claim to use only Certified Organic Extracts. Therefore, no health risks and eco-friendly.Common ingredients in Organic Keratin Hair Products:
- Chamomile Extracts
- Green Plant sourced Keratin
- Rosemary Extracts
- Comfrey Root Extracts
Engage Your Senses With Flavors and ScentsAre you worried your hair will smell of bad chemicals after your treatments?If that bothers you…Try Chocolate or Cocoa flavoured Keratin treatments
Keratin Treatment That Smells Like Chocolate And Cacao !Don’t worry, you won’t smell like a chocolate bar!The Brazilian Chocolate Keratin dampens the chemical process with a touch of chocolate and cacao fragrance.The smell may feel strong during the treatment, but eventually wears off after the first wash.Try something new today…
Ignite your senses with Chocolate Keratin today !
Find The Right Solutions For Your Hair TypeNot sure about your hair type?
Straight Hair, No Volume, Split-Ends ??If this sounds like you….Get friendly with hairsprays, mousses, and gels now !Women with fine, straight hair desire ONE thing: More Volume.But…why?The truth is: With fine straight hair, you can’t get creative.Type 1A to 1C hair are quite slippery. Making styles like twists, buns, or wearing them up gets messy and don’t hold for long.Another thing I noticed with my hair:It’s not easy to maintain the perfect symmetry. Straight hair looks flat and dull sometimes.I am a big fan of Keratin Hair Sprays as you know. This keeps my hair in good shape all the time.Good tips for women frustrated with straight hair:Use:
- Keratin Smoothing for good texture and volume
- Keratin Sprays for Volume
- Keratin Split Ends Repair
Wavy Hair – Are You Stuck In The Middle?If you have wavy hair, then you’ve got the best of both worlds.You don’t have to worry about knots and tangles from curly hair plus you get volume and bounce lacking with straight hair.But the problem is…You’re stuck in the middle when it comes to finding the right products.Let me make it simple for you.The key to maintaining wavy hair is: Balance.Find the right balance, and you’ll love your hair !If your hair is thick, coarse, and curly: Stay away from volumizers.Use smoothing products and wave defining silicones.If you have fine hair, more on the straight side, use volumizing products.
Curly Hair – Classically FemmeFrankly…I think curly hair is sexy and feminine.I would love the feeling of having thick and curly hair for one day.My hair has always been straight…I know I am missing out on the playfulness, coquetry and other charming styles I can possibly add to my looks.But never mind.On the downside, most women with curly hair claim it’s hard to maintain.To keep your curls out of whack throughout the day, use leave in conditioners (Keratin based).This will freshen them up and keep the frizz away.
Keratin Treatment For Black Coily HairWhy is a Keratin treatment good for African American Black hair?There are 5 good reasons:
- It straightens the coils in the hair
- It makes it easy to comb through
- It gives the hair a healthy sheen
- There is less hair damage
- Its not a permanent relaxer
Keratin Treatment For Kinky HairIf you have 4B or 4C kinky hair, you may consider a Keratin treatment to add manageable waves and spirals.It just allows you to work with your hair a bit more, while keeping the breakage and tangles to a minimum.A Keratin treatment for kinky hair will not dramatically change the texture.It loosens the roots and you’ll love the results.What you’ll get:
- Faster hair drying time
- Detangling sessions become easier
- Transition between curly and straight hair easily
- Goes without saying: Less frizz
- Minimum breakage
Keratin Treatments For Color Treated Hair2 important things to remember for color treated hair:
- Do your hair coloring before your Keratin treatment
- DO NOT color your hair after a Keratin treatment. At least for 2 weeks
Keratin For Blonde Hair (Brassy & Ashy Tones)Blonde hair can look brassy and dull if not taken care of.Enviromental pollution, UV rays, and fading color can make your blonde hair suffer.Yes, I see many friends who complain about brassy hair tones.To fix these unwanted warm tones, you need a natural smoothing Keratin therapy.This will infuse your hair follicles with Keratinous bonds and protect it from toxins and discoloring.The protection will last 3-5 months at least.Don’t let yourself feel Blondorexic (hair dyschromia) with brassy and ashy hair tones.A Keratin blonde hair treatment can definitely help you!
Keratin Hair Treatment Process (Step-By-Step)Each Keratin product has it’s own set of instructions.But:There are some simple steps that are common in all and they are as follows:
- Pre-treatment clarifying wash
- Dry your hair
- Apply the Keratin evenly
- Wait for about 30 mins
- Blow dry with Keratin in your hair
- Use a flat iron to seal the Keratin in
- Wash your hair (Depends on the Keratin treatment instructions)
- Use a keratin treatment shampoo and aftercare
[iframe_loader src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/E5VMIuhMudo” width=”560″]
[sub]Keratin Treatment at home video by Chelsea Mercado[/sub]
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B007LZ51WE” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”]Kerarganic clarifying shampoo and Keratin Combo (Cheapest price – includes hair mask)[/easyazon_link]
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B004OK8R70″ locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”]Lanza Healing Pure Keratin Infusion [/easyazon_link]
Doing Your Keratin Treatment At Home Will Save You Money !A professional Keratin treatment in salon costs more than double the price you will pay for the product.But trust me:It’s easier than you think. All you need is good preparation and the right tools.
Tools You Need For A Home DIY Keratin
|Blow Dryer||Used for blow drying in between wash and application.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B00SKQFT4I” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
|Keratin Applicator Brush||Used for keratin serum application.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B001CYA1S4″ locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
|Keratin Applicator Bowl||Used for mixing and preparations.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B001CYCS4Y” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
|Flat Iron||Used for sealing keratin into the hair.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B001MA0QY2″ locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
|Latex Firm Grip Gloves||Used for hair colouring and keratin application.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B00AQF930M” locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
|Applicator Combo Pack||All in one bestselling hair treatment tools.||[easyazon_link identifier=”B00KNWYEF2″ locale=”US” tag=”botoxhair-20″ localize=”y”][/easyazon_link]|
Concerned About Side Effects?Yes, you should be.DO NOT buy cheap products. They contain fillers, additives and fake ingredients.Some known side effects from cheap brands are:
- Hair falling out
- Hair becomes too flat
- Allergies and irritations from chemicals
- Intoxication from Carcinogens
- Dry and brittle hair (breakage)