At A Glance
- Wash your hair same day
- Lasts for 3 months
- Uses keratin in its most microscopic form
- No split ends fractures for 3 months
- Protects against UV Rays
- Fights hair loss
- Takes half the time of traditional keratin
- Contains 0.2% Formaldehyde
- Aftercare sold separately
Only use it if your hair is severely damaged.
Kashmir Keratin Hair Botox – No Hassle Commitment
If you’re serious about a quick fix for severely damaged hair, this is for you.
This little box contains some serious Anti-aging Botox Keratin for your hair.
And you’ll be done in 2 hours, half the time it takes for regular keratin treatments.
The best part ?
You don’t get a daunting laundry list of rules to follow.
Like: You can’t wash your hair for 3 days, can’t color your hair for 2 weeks and all that.
Kashmir Keratin Hair Botox comes with no strict aftercare rules.
Apart from your shampoo which should be sulfate-free.
But that’s a good thing anyway. Read on to find out more…
Why I call it a no-hassle commitment ?
- Wash Same Day: You don’t have to change your hair wash routine
- Color Your Hair: Yes, you can color your hair the next day
- Use Heat Styling: Heat styling won’t undo your treatment
After the 2 hour treatment …
You can carry on as normal with your hair care routine.
Coming back to the shampoo, Sulfate-free is not an optional thing anymore.
It’s high time you switch to a better shampoo, if you want to keep your hair in good shape.
The Secret Ingredient In Kashmir Hair Systems
Kashmir keratin system has ONE secret ingredient:
Its highly concentrated nano keratin ampoule.
Unlike traditional keratin treatments that are thicker, the micro keratin absorbs faster into your hair.
Here are the benefits of Micro Keratin absorption:
- Close Gaps: They close gaps quicker in broken hair
- No Thickness: They don’t make your hair feel thick
- Rebonds Protein: They fill the protein lacking areas
In short: It is the quickest solution to bring severely damaged hair back to good health.
Wash your hair the same day after a 2 hour treatment.
Let’s hear it from a Brazilian Keratin Treatment expert:
“With old formulas of Brazilian keratin treatments, you were not allowed to shampoo for four to five days after the treatment process. But with Kashmir Keratin, you are allowed to get the hair wet as soon as the same day of the treatment process. Shampoos containing sulfates and sodium chloride, however, should be avoided. These shampoos will strip the hair of its moisture and interfere with the keratin treatment.”
– Marketing Director for Kashmir Keratin Hair System
Kashmir Keratin Hair System Before And After
Want to see some real customer reviews ?
I like Ylova’s kashmir keratin hair system review at the VLCC Salon in the UAE.
See how it’s actually done in hair salons:
Let’s Unwrap The Box
Here’s what’s inside:
- 10 Ampoules: Highly concentrated Keratin
- 1000 ML Cream: 1 Litre of kashmir hair serum
- Syringe: 1 Syringe
- Instructions: Full application instructions leaflet
The Essential Ingredients:
- Nano Keratin
- Amino Acids
Important To Note:
Kashmir hair botox contains 0.2% Formaldehyde and they clearly label this.
However, it’s not one of those companies that use dirty marketing tactics and hide this from consumers.
I’ve checked for brands that hide Formaldehydes and it’s definitely not there.
What you need to know is:
0.2% formaldehyde is safe to use in Keratin products.
And here is the proof:
Cosmetics Ingredients Review:
This amount of formaldehyde won’t cause any smoke and bad smell.
Compared to regular keratin treatment kits, Kashmir lacks the aftercare treatment shampoos and conditioners.
You can buy kashmir hair products for after care separately.
Use the same line of hair care products after your keratin treatment.
Kashmir Shampoo Enriched With Keratin
The Kashmir keratin shampoo is sulfate-free and paraben-free. Just what you need to follow up on your keratin treatment.
Here’s what you need to know about the kashmir shampoo:
- Not Thick: Easy to rinse off
- It’s Runny: You might end up using a bit more
- No Unhealthy Detergents: No Parabens, No Sulfates, No harsh chemicals
- Gentle Lather: Good for those with sensitive skin and scalp
- Enriched With Keratin: It re-inforces your keratin treatment
Another important thing to note:
It removes impurities that makes your hair feel flat and weighed down.
Think of it as a gentle clarifying shampoo.
Pamper Your Hair With The Luxurious Kashmir Keratin Conditioner
Buy the combo: Kashmir shampoo and conditioner »
Pairing your shampoo with the Kashmir conditioner will make your day to day hair care a breeze.
You won’t be worrying about:
- Keratin Peeling Off: Using harsh shampoos damage your keratin treated hair
- Dry Scalp: Often the case after keratin treatments
- Styling: Your hair will be soft and manageable
- Hair Loss: Kashmir products rehabilitates your hair
- Split Ends: No features at the edges
- Use heat styling: Use blow dryers, flat irons after the treatment
- Coloring Your Hair: You can color your hair after the treatment
Kashmir Hair Mask – Maxx Out Your Keratin Treatment
You should follow up on Keratin treatments with a deep conditioning mask at least twice a month.
It balances out the moisture and protein to keep your hair supple and elastic.
The Kashmir Keratin Hair Mask is similar to conditioner, but it’s really thick.
Leave it in your hair for 5 minutes right after your shampoo, like a deep conditioner. You’ll feel your hair sucking it up.
kashmir Hair Serum
Use the Kashmir Keratin Serum to keep your hair feeling luminous.
It is non-oily and protects your hair against the UV rays and heat.
Apply a small amount to your hair before you go out. You can use on both wet or dry hair.
Hair Botox By Kashmir Keratin – Step By Step Instructions
What You Need:
- Clarifying Shampoo: Kashmir Deep 3 clarifying shampoo
- Mixing Bowl: Soft N Style Applicator Bowl
- Hair Clips: Clips for holding your hair in sections
- Hair Brush: Keratin Applicator Brush
- Blow Dryer: To dry your hair before and after
- Flat Iron: To Seal in the keratin
- Round Brush: To brush your hair while drying
- Ventilation: Use a well ventilated space
- Wash: Wash your hair with the clarifying shampoo
- Blow Dry: Dry your hair to prep it
- Prepare The Cream: Add 100 ML of Keratin Cream to mixing bowl
- Empty 1 Ampoule: Use Syringe to empty 1 ampoule
- Add To Cream: Empty the Syringe into the cream
- Mix: Mix it thoroughly
- Section Hair: Section your hair. Use clips
- Apply: Apply the mixture evenly to your sections
- Blow Dry For 25 Mins: Hair should be dry after application
- Flat Iron At 375 D: Flat Iron at 375 D to seal Keratin
- Blow Dry Again: Blow Dry & style with brush
- And you’re done !
Watch the Youtube videos below for detailed instructions:
I recommend the Kashmir Keratin hair botox system for people with damaged hair.
If your hair is already in good health, it will over saturate with keratin. You would be better off with a lighter Keratin treatment.
For best results, it’s better to try this in salon first before you try it at home.